Daily E-News Recent Buzzz

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Britney Spears involved in an accident


The troubled star recently got involved in yet another car accident in her long list of motoring misfortunes.

Britney was involved in a minor car accident but thankfully no one was injured and surprisingly no vehicle was damaged. Well, what can I say? I suppose Britney's 2008 Mercedes is indeed a vehicle to add on to my dreams list then.


This recent accident doesn't measure to the extent of the coverage the pop star received when the cameras caught Britney driving with her baby boy on her lap in 2006. I can't really blame that girl entirely.

I mean, when you see hundreds of flashing cameras clicking away furiously and threatening to harm your little boy, all motherly instincts would urge you to quickly drive off and never look back. But I guess Britney was also to blame for the negligence on the safety of her baby son.


Photo courtesy of omg!

0 comments:

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »