Daily E-News Recent Buzzz

Friday, April 25, 2008

What were these two celebrities thinking?


The once-beautiful Jessica Simpson looks horrendous in this photo. What was she thinking wearing like a pregnant grandma?? And I don't think I've heard news that she's preggie! Where are her curves?? Well I wouldn't even want this piece of clothing for free. Yuck!



And just look at our favourite Duffie girl here, all dressed up in a ridiculous mix 'n' match assemble. Cowboy boots with ultra shorts and that kinda sweater-like top?? Don't even get me started on the oversized sunglasses I commented about before. What did you do with all your moolah, Miss Hilary Duff? Strange how some of these celebs think at times.

Photos from omg!

0 comments:

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »