Daily E-News Recent Buzzz

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Orlando Bloom rides away into the sunset



Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of the Rings star, Orlando Bloom is seen here in full riding gear, all set to ride away into the sunset. Can I come along? I promise, I'll just sit quietly and the back and try to stop myself from looking at you. Hahahahah....

Oh, and look at this photo down here.



Now, let me see... there's Orlando and the Tomkat couple, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Just look at Miss Katie Holmes again. I mean, seriously, when I was looking at this picture, I couldn't help not noticing that the former miss pretty and gorgeous is once again all wrapped up like she's got something to hide underneath the red unflattering dress.

And what's with Tom Cruise and that look? Help. I bet Orlando must be screaming, "Get me outta there! Quick!" Hahahhh.

0 comments:

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »